More info…. Check out Project CBD article…
Highlights of article :
- The endocannabinoid system plays a major role in Parkinson’s Disease (PD).
- PD is associated with impairment of motor control after the loss of 60-80% of dopamine-producing neurons in a critical brain region.
- Digestive imbalance may play a role in the advancement of PD & the severity of symptoms.
- Cannabinoids have neuroprotectant, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which can be beneficial for managing PD.
- Various combinations of CBD, THC, and THCV may provide relief for Parkinson’s symptoms.
- To read the full Project CBD Article click here